Jedi Knight Academy

Jedi Knight Academy

Jedi Knight Academy-Online Gaming }JKA{ CLAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Servers J192.99.236.74:29070 L192.99.236.74.29070
Welcome Home }JKA{ Clan!! JA++& Lugormod
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Galen was here lol..
Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:20 pm by GalenNion

» for me and me only haha
Sun May 22, 2016 11:07 am by DeLaSoL

» I wont be on for a while Del: >:( DANM IT!!! Its the while that made him mad
Wed May 11, 2016 7:00 pm by DeLaSoL

» The Force Awakens..}JKA{
Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:06 am by DeLaSoL

» JA++ & Lugormod Servers Now Open!!
Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:52 am by DeLaSoL

» Im Bacccccckkkkk
Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:09 pm by DeLaSoL

» Missing JKA 😢
Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:47 am by DeLaSoL

» wishing for jka
Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:49 pm by DeLaSoL

» The Building Itch.its back 0.o
Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:16 am by Dragan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

*Sighs* Whats going on these days?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragan

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: *Sighs* Whats going on these days?   Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Then i agree with that. that sounds like an rly good idea. if del will accept it to we could make a topic for padawans wich are searching for a master.

IlidianChaos

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: *Sighs* Whats going on these days?   Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Dude if its accepted it wouldn't be an option for them cause only a master/UBER would see how they realy are and the padawans would learn from the experience of their master!

---------------------------------------------

"I have Dined with kings, I have been ofered wings and I've never been to impressed..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragan

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: *Sighs* Whats going on these days?   Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:19 am

Thats a nice suggestion chaos, but theres something what u may forgot. Some ppl dont want a Master/Padawan. I could name u right now 2 persons but im not doing that. How do u gonna solve that?

IlidianChaos

PostSubject: Re: *Sighs* Whats going on these days?   Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:51 pm

Well we could realy start the Initiate thing:
whoever gets accepted is a INT as they are now and a master has to accept them as a padawan then they are MP untill the master trains them for 2 weeks or a certain number of hours untill he is ready to take his trials to become a MJ that would be given by his master and finaly become a master with time...

Thats my sugestion in how we can end the clan member dange thing...

-------------------------------------

Bettina: You'll have to put a skirt on to sleep at Moni's girls sleep over party
André: You got it!!!
Moni: Noooooo! I don't want to see him in a SKIRT!!!!
André: Would it be easier on you if I told you that it was a Scottish Kilt??
Moni: NooooooYESSSSS... OK
...3 hours later... *Censored*(Mesage contains Bad language)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeLaSoL
Admin

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: *Sighs* Whats going on these days?   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:15 pm

The last couple of weeks have been rough for long lasting members dealing with new comers.PPl expect to join clan and change rules that was written like 11 months ago i say to this Are You Crazy Exclamation So any new person who has joined clan in the last few weeks will be kept under a strainful eye by me so i can keep them or dispose of them.Hydra got mad at because he signed in his friends account and wanted to give him admin for trials like i didn't know he signed in the account you can not go to someone else account and expect me do do such a thing and that where it started from and every since that day he just been disrepectful so he hit the sweet spot with me and i started to delete his account amonds kicking him from server and he still cam e back being a pain in the ass,so good luck to him in running game on someone else in there server.Rambo was just a admin abuser and giving ranks to ppl without letting the player complete there 2 weeks spans on moving up in ranks i got too many complaints from him-plus number of times he using his admin abilities to cheat in quest and teleporting ppl in quest such as the rancor quest on Siege--the point to the quest is too stay alive to receive cr.so making it back to the arena is on you not the power of admin-if i wanted i direct way back to the arena i would have made a teleport to that area-it gives -the rancor quest gives high credits so of course i dont want ppl not earning cr like that--stay alive---supaman was just on the high of being a JKA member but once again every clan is diffrent and so are the rules ppl should read them--if i joined the a clan that the first thing i want to know what are the rules Exclamation Exclamation there been many others that i kicked for some of these reasons--there will be more if its kept up---the members i dont worry about is sean Chaos drag,galen Grittman,freekill,ganon,and other ppl i'll add later cause i'm on mind fart right now--i dont need 50 members i need 16 strong members but if you can pull more jedis out of 50 its all good but i dont want sith acting ppl--out of the last few weeks i made 6 ppl jka and one of the new ppl Zilla is the best out of all of them and he didn't ask to be a members--its about ratio so out of 10 ppl you might get 1 jedi---jedi and ppl with sense dont come easy in this game--Well that it for now i'll shape up this forums later today---Have Funn JKA Forever Fewls santa santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jkao.forumandco.com
metalicdragon360

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: *Sighs* Whats going on these days?   Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Yeah, but people get ticked sometimes when you kill them for laming and they yell LAMING! LAMER! but I'd love to join this little group
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.miniclip.com
IlidianChaos

PostSubject: Re: *Sighs* Whats going on these days?   Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:37 pm

Indeed we are getting killed from inside by our own clan members... we need to do something about it and necesarily without admin... I mean common we have force lv 5 on almost everything and we are allot smarter than any lamer so I sugest when something as such happens again we join up 2 or 3 UBER or Masters to end the conflicts either by diplomacy or force if need be.

--------------------------------------------------------

Fear is a weapon, wise generals use it to bend the will of others!
"Genghis Han"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metalicdragon360

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: *Sighs* Whats going on these days?   Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:15 pm

Well people we've certainly had a lot of things going on around this Christmas, referring to hydras departure... but, this is starting to get way out of hand... all of a sudden we have people coming into server yelling at our admins for jailing them for laming? I mean, I speak as a person who is starting to get tired of this bull crap, and where did we get all of the fame? People are running in like crazy, from lamers to pros....I mean, its great, but not when we get people who abuse their privileges, I've put shutup on like 40 people now all because they keep using inappropriate language. I jailed atleast 10 and I haven't banned or kicked any. I've been giving them warnings and such...I'm just tired of it. Plus, we are starting to have lots of clan members join then leave or double clan the next day. Idk, but I'm just saying we need more admin 4's. I wish you all a Merry Christmas. santa Hopefully it will be better after new years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.miniclip.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Sighs* Whats going on these days?   

Back to top Go down

*Sighs* Whats going on these days?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1